Tickets for the Christmas Garden 2020
After the challenges of last year, we are of course particularly pleased to be able to finally welcome you back to our Christmas Gardens this year!
Contrary to our initial information that you can use your ticket on a day of your choice as a so-called flex-ticket, it is now unfortunately necessary to rebook your tickets from 2020 for your desired date in 2021. The tracking of the attendance of all guests is assured. The promoter uses a computerised and personalised ticketing, so that all contact information of all guests are available. Thereby the current regulatory requirements and the data protection law rules, according to the DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) receive attention.
Please note that the exchange of tickets is only possible until 05 December 2021.
Ticket change – This is how it works
- Please visit https://christmasgarden.myticket.de.
- Enter the code you received by email in the “promotional code” field and confirm with okay. (The email will be sent between 21 and 26. October 2021)
- Please note, that you can use the code only one-time, and it’s not possible to split the booking.
- Now select your Christmas Garden location and click on the “Tickets” button. Decide on your preferred date and place the tickets in the shopping cart. Please note that you can only book as many tickets as you purchased last year. If you had booked a family ticket, you now have the option of up to 5 tickets per family ticket.
- Check your shopping cart and, if everything is correct, click on the “Continue” button.
- Create a new account, log in to your customer account or use the guest check out.
- Please enter the contact details of each ticket holder (surname, first name, street and house number, postcode and town, telephone number).
- If all data has been entered correctly, click on “Save and continue” → carry out the personalisation for each ticket in your shopping cart. To complete the personalisation, please click on the “Continue” button.
- Summary: check the data again.
- After the booking, you will receive the tickets as a download link by email.
- We ask you to present the purchased tickets and a photo document (identity card, driving licence, etc.) at the entrance of Christmas Garden.
You have questions?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please use the following contact form.
We look forward to your visit! Stay healthy!
Your Christmas Garden Team